About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Thank you - Trendy Trees

Morning! :) Just a quick post tonight so I can get to bed at a reasonable-ish time.

I made these cards a few days ago when I came across this blog post from Ciara. It really inspired me to break out my Trendy Trees stamps that I bought ages ago. So I decided to make a set of four thank you cards to give as a gift to my Mother for Christmas. The images from the stamp set are really generic and can be used along side almost any sentiment.

Here they are,





I used cardstock and ink from SU! as well as some white grosgrain ribbon and a brad from Basic Grey - Origins collection. I used a gem from Prima, and some embroidery floss and linen thread for stitching and tying around the cards.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks for stopping by.

Lou. xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lou, love those tree images and how you have used them and what a fab idea for a gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous designs, i love that set
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews