About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 12 December 2010

LOTV - Jenny Bear, All Shopped Out

Afternoon, :) hope you are all well. It started pouring with rain here this morning, so with any luck that will wash away what is left of the ice and slush, its getting terrible again around the side streets, but hey, you didn't come here to hear about that waffle did you.

Here is a little card I made using another one of those gorgeous LOTV stamps. I coloured her in a while ago, but was waiting around to see what I actually wanted to do with her. A simple card was the answer, isn't it always.


There she is, in all of her purple glory, LOL. I used a strip of paper from Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather collection as well as a stamp from Tiny Tags by SU! for the background.

Pretty simple card, its going to stand on my desk throughout the Christmas period, thats if my Mam doesn't steal it and move it downstairs.

Thanks for stopping by, really quick post today I know, I have a LOT of uni work to be doing, I have been slacking the past few days. *slaps back of hand*

Over & Out. xo

2 comments:

  1. Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh I love this card. the colours are fab, its great to do something untraditional… hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews