About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

WOYWW 81 (inc. Sew Easy review)

I've got a few things to show/tell you today, so I best get cracking. After I tell you the state of the weather WINTER WONDERLAND is the phrase of the day, even the slush has been turned to crisp whiteness, the snow is falling so heavy. It looks beautiful - for once.

Onto my desk.. a closed laptop and a lack of Ribena or coffee, the reason for this - I had just got up. Centre stage is my copy of Cardmaking & Papercraft, with and email of mine which I sent in a few months ago! Yippee, a friend on Trimcraft alerted me too it, and so I rushed out to buy a copy last night.


In the left hand corner of the picture are some cards I made last night (I have tidied up the wreckage caused by those.. - I'll be posting some later). In front of those is my Kindle, in its lovely blue cover, LOVE this piece of technology. YUM! On top of that is my first attempt at a friendship bracelet, if anyone is interested, let me know and I will post about them in more depth. They are really fun, and although at first it seems like they will take ages - it passes the time away quite nicely when you are watching crap TV.

My email including one picture of the two I sent in - which were cards
made using the Bentley Bear Chipboard embellishments (the free gift
included in the magazine).
Stacked up at the right hand side are some of my embossing powders (I keep them in plastic boxes as it eases the use of them, both application and tidying up)- as well as some Versamark. And then closest to the camera are some goodies I bought off another friend on Trimcraft, some Coordinations card stock (for use with my CB - when I get it!! after Santa has been - can't wait to start playing), and a background stamp.

Oh, and on the chair is my beloved bag from Accessorize - its navy blue and brown with flowers and deers and things on, and its HUGE! :D I use my North Face brown plaid backpack for uni though - otherwise I would end up with curvature of the spine - seriously!

WRMK - SEW EASY TOOL REVIEW - *CLICK HERE*

Anything else.. let me know.

xo

11 comments:

  1. You have a nice area to work in, but what is a Kindle. Is it a diary? Best wishes
    Sue xx 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the magazine item - Have a merry Christmas and a crafty and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting to have your work published! I have bought a friendship bracelet kit for one of my grandchildren...I hope she likes it! Enjoy the season. Moira

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have so much fun with the CB, love to use mine for everything I make.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice tidy work area. Happy holidays. #58

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you're famous! Love the new background stamp.

    have a wonderful CHristmas
    Hugs
    Brenda 45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the peek and sharing.

    Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

    Hugs, Marjo #5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a tidy space - thanks for the peek. S #31

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! Thank you for sharing.:)

    Do you know about my blog candy? Pop over and join...

    http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/2010/11/woyww-blog-candy.html

    Merry Christmas!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the nosey round, nice selection of cards i could see, Wishing you Happy Christmas :D
    Minxy #4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh commenting on a person whose been published I feel posh lol Love your review on the sew easy tool I have recently got on of these and love it - really good for faux stitiching so if you press lightly and then sew using a marker pen - Have a great Christmas ~ Nicky 52

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews