About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Digi Stamps

Evening all. I'm just dropping by.. to ask for your opinion on DIGI STAMPS.

I have been exposed to these marvellous things more and more recently, and I have begun to open up to the advantages of them. Biggest one? They take up a LOT! less space than woodmounted or cling/clear/polymer stamps. They are a LOT cheaper and they can be resized and flipped to suit your needs for any particular creation.

Of course, the first time I really used a digi stamp was for my DT creation at Lexi's Creations this week, she draws her own, and they are available at Fairy Dust Crafts in the 'Digi stamps' section. 

After that, I started searching the Internet for more digi image which I liked and suited my style. I came across a lot of sites with gorgeous designs. I will list some of them at the end of this post. What with me getting a new printer off my boyfriend at Christmas (Advent AWP10) I thought it would be the perfect time to start printing my own digi images to use with my cardmaking. I'm looking forward to building my collection.

Are there any websites which you find yourself going back to? Also, do you save your images to your computer/laptop and then back them up on an external drive?

Any hints or tips would be appriciated, and if you could send some websites my way for me to take a look.

List of sites:
Fairy Dust Crafts - Digi Images
ImagEnation
Sassy Studio Designs
Sentiments 4 You
Pink Car Studio
Whimsy Stamps - Meljen's Designs
Kenny K Downloads

Over & Out, Lou. xo

3 comments:

  1. digital pencil too is a brill one,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email you a list of a few others… I can see you getting totally hooked now lol
    I'm so pleased i introduced you to the world of lexi's Creations now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lou digis are fab but i still like my stamps lol,
    try some odd girl they do some nice ones as well, xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews