About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 7 December 2010

New Stash

Hey there. :) Hope you are well. Some of my long awaited post arrived today (I still have maaaany more parcels to recieve off eBay etc). They delays due to back logs around the North East are terrible, but I give Royal Mail their due, half the stuff hasn't taken as long as I thought it would have. All the delays of course, are due to this weather we have been battling through as of late.

I thought the snow fall had finally stopped for a while, yet when I woke up this morning, there was a fresh blanket of snow atop the cars and rooves. Not good. Bit sick of it now I must admit. Although, it we don't have a 'White Christmas' there is going to be HELL ON!!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you some new stash I recieved from Quixotic Paperie. :) Beautiful stuff I must say..




Excited much? Well.. yes. Yes I was. :) I know I'm a little bit (a lot) slow off the mark but I picked up some Christmas papers and collection packs. Ready for some last minute Christmas cards this year and some early makes for next year.. 6x6 paper pads: Crate Paper - Snow Day, Basic Grey - Jovial and Cosmo Cricket - Mitten Weather. Loooovely. Then I got the Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas collection pack. Woop. As you can see from the 2nd picture, I got a few stamps, I'm not going to list them all here, but if you are interested in knowing a particular one, please let me know. I also got a Whimsy Die to coordinate with one of the stamp sets, ready in time for me recieving my CB for Christmas.

I also recieved a free gift from them, as part of placing my order before a certain date. Their customer service is fantastic I must admit. I would highly recommend them. I was exchanging emails with one of the girls, asking about postage time, that sorta stuff, and I happened on their design blog - awesome.

Anyhow, as soon as that stash came, I had to had to had to make a card. So I'll be entering that into Mojo tomorrow when I can get a good picture taken in natural light.

Thank you also to my Trimcraft buddy Rozzy for sending me the ProMarkers, my colour chart keeps getting fuller and fuller each time I look. Yippee.

Over & Out. xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow Lou you have some fab stash there, likeing the look of those wimsey stamps, may have to go check those out. Have a fab time playing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have had a good spend up Lol

    It's not that we need stuff, we just want it xx

    Look forward to see what you make .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that's going to be your WOYWW for this week then? Gorgeous stash.... Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl...that stash looks awesome!! Doesn't that inspire you to go scrap something!!
    Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I always enjoy reading them. Hugs, stacy h-w
    http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews