I've had a very boring and lazy day today, visited Morrison's with my boyfriend and his Mam, it was choca-block. Crikey. They way people go on you would think places shut up shop for months not days (day)!!
I done a bit of blog looking when I got back in and came across Flutterby Trina (she is the other new DT member at Pear Tree) and seen a post she had wrote about crafty resolutions - what a good idea.
I have trouble sticking to even the smallest most insignificant resolutions, like - don't eat as much CHOCOLATE, that lasts approx 2 seconds - until the words have finished spilling from my mouth and some chocolate has been rammed in. Well, here goes with the crafty resolutions..
1) Do not buy as much stash - like paper and stickers and rub ons - use what I have first.
2) QUIT impulse buying!!
3) Donate what I don't and won't use to crafty challenges - on Trimcraft.
4) Try and sell some of my creations - already have a MISI shop. So get promoting.
5) Expand my techniques - crochet flowers, perhaps?
6) Make cards to enter into challenges - not just pointless quick makes.
7) And lastly.. stick in at my two DT roles! Soooo HAPPY about that :)
That is all. Over & out. xo
- Lou Mac
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
- This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.