About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Hidiho friends, I thought I would just write a quick post to wish you all..

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
ALL THE BEST FOR 2011!


I have just been finishing off setting the table for tomorrows dinner, which is going to be kind of special as it is CHRISTMAS DAY!! Wow, only one more sleep and Santa will be sneeking around our living rooms and laying out the presents. Not really, but I still like to think he could be real! Hehe.

I would just like to wish all my friends on the World Wide Web a cheerful and happy Christmas - and the best of starts to the New Year. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who leaves comments on my blog, or just visits, or both, the time out you take it truly appreciated, and every comment you leave enables me to gain more and more confidence and encourages me to go that extra step further with my crafting.

I will do my best to post a picture of our table from tomorrow sometime soon - it is very minimalist and simplistic, considering there will only be three people seated around it, it doesn't need much more. I will be going over to my boyfriends house later on in the evening tomorrow to celebrate Christmas there too (and to take his mountain of presents over), he has two little nephews, kids are what make Christmas - they get so excited bless them, I can't wait to see them.

Thats all for now I guess, oh, and one other thing..

Starting in the New Year I will be publishing a post every Sunday (or trying to..) - called Christmas Crunch Sunday where by I make one (or more - depending on how creative I'm feeling) Christmas cards to add to my stash throughout the year. This way I will definately have enough to send out from me, but also a few left over which, with any luck, I may be able to start selling to friends and family come November/early December time. So please, look out for those. :)

But for now, take care, stay warm, and enjoy the holidays!!

Peace. xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and very happy happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have had a wonderful christmas! cant wait to be on the DT next year! mmm i may have to borrow your idea for the post on xmas cards a week, would help me with my crafts resolutions! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews