About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 20 December 2010

Flower Nails

A little break from the usual crafting madness..

I have been doing this with my nails for as long as I can remember now, it just adds that little something extra and is really quick and simple to do. I have it on my fourth (ring) finger of both hands.


The base colour of my nails has been grey for a long while, it goes with anything. I love the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish, this grey is Grey Matter - 805. The shape of the brush is really handy - it goes on smoothly and fast.

The blue petals of the flower is Blue My Mind - 810 from the same Rimmel collection - apply five dots in a circle and drag, with a cocktail stick, into the middle of the circle. Then simply apply a nail pearl with pressure and wait for it to dry. Apply a couple of layers of top coat - I prefer Rimmel Pro Super Care Topcoat, but I'm gradually going to start trying more out.

Hope you like it and you have learnt something new today!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews