About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 16 December 2010

Second snowfall of the year.

Soo, the almost inevitable has happened. Snow. Started again last night, but at first it was coming down like slush (well, sleet is the proper term, well common term, aaaahh you know what I mean), so its made all surfaces wet. So fingers crossed it won't lie. *Fingers crossed* It was settling on my car bonnet this morning, but I'm presuming thats because its metal and was reasonably colder than surrounding air. Well thats my theory and I'm sticking to it. I don't want it settling all over the roads and pavements and turning into ice again, nightmare!

Well, I know time is getting on, and it is almost 8 o'clock, but I think I'm going to hit the hay for a while longer. I only got up to check if the weather man had been right, as I thought the slushy stuff would have stopped last night, but it turns out, prediction proved. Yack.

Back in a few hours! :) xo

p.s I am now on my official Christmas break from uni. Craft stash, here I come!! B-) Hehe.

p.p.s I don't know if my boyfriend knows it, but he was one privileged soul last night, I let him play with my ProMarkers, he coloured in a face, the hair and a sleeve of a digi image I printed out not too long ago which was lying around on my desk. Lets just say hes more of a beginner than I am, and when I was watching that nib touch the paper I was cringing. Never again. Lets just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews