About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

For the Love of Coffee

I recently bought a stamp set - the name of which escapes me [if I remember I'll post it later..]- decidicated to coffee, tea and latte, well, it arrived yesterday and I just had to get playing with it.

Here is what I came up with..


Really simple, I wanted the paper with the mugs on to look old and worn, it sorta worked out. A minuscule amount of paper piecing with Pyrus paper from Basic Grey, and a line of coffee beans. Yummy. This stamp set has so much potential, I just wanted to make something quick and easy to try it out.

I was going to add a sentiment, but thought.. na, for a change! :) Coz then it could be tea, coffee, latte, mocha, anything!

xo

3 comments:

  1. this is just fab lou, i love those stamps, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, luv coffee...super sweet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh stunning card... I have a coffee theme going on in my kitchen and this stamp set would be divine!
    Merry Christmas to You and Yours, Annette #35

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews